Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Work has been taking over my every waking moment lately.
I have a colleague who is having a meltdown
Bosses who are not on the same page.
Opposing counsel who are...well...not very agreeable.
And long, long days of writing.

Nevertheless, today I am thankful for so, so many things.

Plus, I've missed you all.

You, my blog sisters, have been in my thoughts and today I give thanks for your presence in my life. You have all had such a positive impact on my IF journey and now on my pregnancy. My world would be very different, and lesser, without you.

May you have a joyful holiday.
...

8 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

DITTO-feel the same about you! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! I feel the same way and am so glad that I found your blog (or did you find mine? I never can remember!). Have good blog friends who truly care about you is so rewarding. I hope you had a great holiday!

Eb said...

Ditto babe!
Happy thanksgiving to you and yours.
EB

Fran said...

I think the exact same about you my friend.
Much love, Fran

anofferingoflove said...

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!

just me, dawn said...

Sorry that work has been taking up so much of your time....but those thoughts are sent right back to you! thanks!

K said...

Happy belated turkey day....any whacky P stories???

tireegal68 said...

Happy day to you too! Ooh I feel a funny work post in your future - once the stress calms down a bit! Missed you too:)