Sunday, June 14, 2009

Don't Hold Your Breath

...
AF arrived like a freight train early Saturday morning. Wow, that was quick. So Monday will be CD3. I know my Clinic likes to do an U/S and b/w before noon on CD2 or CD3. But, you know, we have to coordinate this with the outside monitoring clinic (OMC). My Clinic is not open on the weekend, so they'll get my message about AF early Monday and may try to get me in for an appointment with the OMC a few hours later.

Ohhhhhhh, the OMC hates being rushed about anything. They recoil when demands are placed upon them. Let's see if my $125 per visit coordination fee buys me a timely appointment! It is all about coordination, after all. Right? [I hope you all can hear my cynical, contemptuous laugh from where you are - as though I think there is a shot in hell of getting in on Monday]. Funny how eye-rolling cynicism sets in so quickly.

What
Ev
er.
...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I really hope your OMC gets it together! Good luck tomorrow - I'll be thinking of you.

cindyhoo2 said...

Is there another clinic that could do monitoring for you? the one you are going to sounds perfectly awful!

stillhopeful said...

This is exciting, the start of your new (and hopefully last!) cycle. Let's hope the OMC cooperates and all goes smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I grimaced when I read that you're still dealing with the OMC. I hope they were able to get their stuff together and get you in this morning!