Saturday, June 27, 2009

If You Would...Please

I was going to complain about today's unbelievably painful Delestrogen shot (despite ice) and how I subsequently lost my temper with my DH over it.

Then I read Looking4#3's post.

I have nothing to complain about.

Her father had open heart bypass surgery a few weeks ago (thankfully he is recovering nicely). Her mom has been ill and was diagnosed with cellulitis. Looking4#3 just found out this past Tuesday that her baby had no heartbeat and on Wednesday she had a D&C. And now, her sil gave birth yesterday to a sweet baby boy who has fluid in his lungs and who is on oxygen in neonatal intensive care.

How much can a person bear?

Please, please stop by her blog and give her a {hug}, offer her a prayer or just tell her you are sorry for all the hardship she and her family have endured. I think she could use some support and comfort right now.

Blessings to all. Thank you, my friends.
...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That poor woman has had more than her fair share of lumps lately. How sweet of you to direct people over to her.

Eb said...

what a generous post. how lovely.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck for your up coming FET! will head over.