Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sisterhood Award

...
My bloggy friend Looking4#3 kindly nominated me for a Sisterhood Award. I'm just pleased and tickled to death that my blog, in some way, contributes to her experience as she travels the road of her journey.

I apologize that it has taken me several days to get this post up.



The blogs I follow, and several others that I read regularly, have given me such comfort, encouragement, support and a sense sisterhood. I am so grateful to you all and feel very lucky to have found you. I look forward every day to reading about your experiences and what is new in your lives and sharing with you what's going on in mine. Thank you for being there.

I realize that several of you may have been previously nominated. You may wish to forgo creating a new Sisterhood post, but I wanted to recognize you and acknowledge your importance to me.

Here are the guidelines for this award:

1) Put the logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
3) Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
4) Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award.

The blogs I nominate are:

IVF 40+ Path to Parenthood

musicmakermomma

Bang head here

happy-go-lucky

conceiving life after 40

keeping my head out of the stove…while waiting for a bun in the oven

Invitro Veritas

Happy High Heels

can you imagine?

One Smarmy Mama

6 comments:

K said...

Thanks for the nomination...happy you like my little blog. :) I like yours too!

cindyhoo2 said...

Ah shucks! Thanks. I look forward to your funny and insightful posts every day and it is nice to be walking this egg donor path with such amazing people.

C Lo said...

thank you so much. I love your blog, I'm so happy to have found you. :)

stillhopeful said...

Thank you!! I really appreciate your support and encouragement, and I'm rooting for you!!

tireegal68 said...

oh my god! I have never been nominated for anything - I almost missed the post!!! Yippee and thank you - I will go forth and share the awards with others!
So glad to have found your blog!

IVF 40+ said...

It's such an honor. I'd like to thank my agent, my first grade blog teacher and my wonderful co-star; the internet.

Oh hell, this is a much better award! Your blog is great and your journey is inspiring
Thanks!!
EB