Welcome, new follower, and thanks!
Today's post is an update on where things stand with me at the moment.
* There was a knock at the door yesterday. AF, so nice to see you! This means we are on track. U/S and estradiol level Friday then I should hopefully start my stims on Saturday.
* My lovely blue-violet bruise (Sunday's Lupron injection that hit a vein) is now a not so lovely shade of yellow mustard. Bleah.
* I got a temporary reprieve from having to visit my SIL, Wacky P. The visit would have been last Sunday. Because of the anxiety of waiting to see whether shooting Lupron into a vein was just fine, no problem...or would result in immediate ventricular fibrillation (fortunately it was the former), my hubby let me off the hook and went to visit by himself. He felt I had endured enough stress for one day. But this coming Sunday his mom will be in town, and I am back on the hook. Mother's Day with the in-laws...I can hardly wait.
* Our outside monitoring clinic (OMC) called and left me a message saying that they made an error in charging me for certain blood tests. They are crediting $130 to my credit card. Okay, THIS kind of thing never happens! I had complained to the Clinic about having to pay for unnecessary tests and they apparently decided to eat the cost. Nice! (although, it was their mistake).
* I have to go to a "thing" tonight to meet-and-greet, listen to a speaker, eat dinner, smile and mingle. I'd really rather not. I don't even know whether any of my suits fit anymore. I am bloated with AF and have been prohibited from exercising. But a prospective employer asked if I'd be there....so I'm going. And I'll smile.
* Our transfer date is 2 weeks from today. This fact alone makes the world a pretty good place at the moment.
4 weeks ago